Inspiring Osteopathy Seminars
LIVING BIOPLASM PALPATION AND DIALOGUE: Tissues, Fluids and Fields Interactions to Determine and Respond to the Person’s Deepest Needs with GENEVIÈVE FORGET PHT, D.O.M.P (Can), MSc Edu Andragogy
November 2-5, 2023 at Four Points Sheraton, San Rafael, CA., Marin County, CA.
The art of palpation of living matter involves the ability to listen, discern and collect various information from the dynamic nature of the dialogue with the person and physiology.
This workshop offers an exploration with validation of the various aspects of matter, to better identify
their characteristics, standardize their palpation, define specific treatment objectives for each of these
levels, and initiate the work of the living bioplasm and its prioritization according to the patient’s requests and physiological response.
1. IMPORTANCE OF THE THERAPEUTIC SPACE AND QUALITY OF PRESENCE TO MAXIMIZE DIALOGUE, RECIPROCAL EXCHANGES, AND BALANCE: grounding, centering, and availability to the person through the matter, motion, and context.
2. DEVELOPMENT OF PALPATION SKILLS TO APPRECIATE AND WORK WITH THE DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF MATTER: tissular, fluidic and vibratory realms.
- Tissular aspect:
- Overall fascial network tensegrity vs trauma imprints, cellular memory, and physiological systems, reciprocity between the posterior (MSK, neuro-meningeal) and anterior (visceral, vascular, glandular) units in relation to the central coherence, fascial body in relation to the fluid body, cranio-sacral dynamics, pressure distribution and vibrational realm.
- Tissular aspect:
- Fluidic aspect:
- Overall fluid body dynamics with neuro-endocrine-vascular-immune interactions, interaction of the macro-circulation (arterial-venous-CSF-lymphatics continuity) and micro-circulation (primo-vascular, interstitial-glymphatic, extracellular-intracellular flows) within its context
- Fluidic aspect:
- Vibrational aspect:
- Overall fields network and the oscillatory realm; lines of force and quality of radiance of the matrix
- Interactions of the EMFs, morphic fields and life field distribution within the universal energy context.
- Vibrational aspect:
***Time allotted to the different possible items will depend on participants previously acquired skill set and experience.
3. DEVELOPMENT OF PALPATION SKILLS TO DIALOGUE AND WORK FROM THE BIOPLASM:
- The simultaneous palpation of the various aspects of matter into a unified reality, at the service of the person’s expression and wellbeing
4. WORKING FROM THE BIOPLASM TO DETERMINE THE “MENU OF THE DAY”:
- Dialogue with the person’s physiology to determine the priority of the moment, the appropriate treatment path, sequence, and methods.
- From convergence of information and clinical reasoning, from the questioning method, from intuitive perceptive palpation, using guidance from the life field, determining the priority during the consultation
- Discernment of the physiological state to determine the choice of method, sequence, and path (acute-chronic, autonomic state, centeredness-openness, state, vitality availability, direct-indirect approaches, volumetric balancing vs suspension or molding work, etc.)
- Restoring functional unit and working health mechanisms towards autoregulation, health, and wellness
Following this seminar, participants will be able to dialogue with the person’s manifestation to appreciate the different expressions of matter, determine the presence of different dysfunctions or patterns and adapt the methods of treatment according to the presentation of the physiology.
This workshop’s objective is to answer certain professional questions and to extend the range and diversity of therapeutic intervention, within an approach aimed at acquiring the versatility necessary to meet the deepest needs of each patient.
For more information visit: https://osteocontinuingeducation.com/Courses/Spasmes/
EARLY BIRD PROMO UNTIL OCTOBER 1 ONLY!
Regular Tuition $1475.00 now $1275.00!
For more inquiries you can book a free call with Dr. Yusuf Erskine or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services.
Geneviève Forget has been working in the health sciences since 1992 and started teaching osteopathic manual practice approaches in continuing education curriculums since 2003.
Known as an international guest speaker in France, Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Italy and Japan, her research endeavors and clinical practice brought her to work in collaboration with Philippe Druelle within the Endocranial Dysfunction series, as well as develop other continuing education seminars over the last 20 years covering diverse topics:
- Work of the main health mechanisms to promote autoregulation.
- Palpation from the distinct aspects of matter to a unified bioplasm response
- Work of the Vascular tree and micro-circulation
- Systemic and Metabolic work in relation to chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and other disorders
- Molding work of the form in relation to lines of development and function
- Unification work of the different constructs (physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual) to an integrated body, mind, and heart expression
Her focus is always to respond to the different participants needs in terms of explanations, assistance, and validation through out the learning process, adapting the course content, if need be, to further the therapist’s knowledge, skills and ability to be present in turn for their patients.
I have known Philippe Druelle and Genevieve Forget for over 25 years and they are on my top list of most important teachers. Philippe is not only precise and clear as a teacher, but also we benefit from his creation and devotion to the Canadian schools of Osteopathy which he originated and continues to oversee.
Most importantly, beyond the organized depiction of an approach to the brain from multiple dimensions, in a palpable and expansive way; he consistently embodies the osteopathic work from whatever aspect of the spectrum between spirit, energy and physicality for me, in a way which is beyond any other teacher.
We have been blessed for so many years that his associate, Genevieve Forget teaches along with him. She not only carries the load of translation, at times, because of her familiarity taking leads in teaching along with Philippe, but also, she is an experienced an outstanding practitioner, great table trainer and innovator in her own right. She teaches regularly in Canada and Europe. She is going solo for this course of the quintessential osteopathy sequence, that is exciting!
I can’t recommend any of their courses higher, both from the perspective of a growing osteopath to learn and expand in thought; but also in learning new and practical approaches and considerations with application immediately in practice. This is a great opportunity for all of us to get an extended look at the work of Philippe and Genevieve over the next few years and I do look forward to seeing them on an ongoing basis in the Bay Area.
I am deeply grateful and feel fortunate to have been able to participate in osteopathic seminars with Genevieve Forget. In my experience, Genevieve is compassionate, clear, unbiased, vastly knowledgeable and humorous in her presentations. Her seminars have helped me personally and profoundly in my work as an U.S. osteopathic physician.
Last year in Montreal, I was able to attend her “Living Bioplasm” workshop where I was able to get a clearer and deeper understanding of the anatomy and palpatory experience of the different levels of manifestation of life: tissues, fluids, electric magnetic field, morphogenic field, Life field. And, how to recognize and treat dysfunction in them to assist in our work as Osteopaths.
I would highly recommend any seminar presented by Genevieve Forget; even if you have already taken one, there is always new material and a deeper understanding of one’s Self and living osteopathy.
Physician Burnout: From Burning Out, to Burning Bright! An Osteopathic Perspective with J. Yusuf Q. Erskine DO
Physician burnout has grown over the past few decades from an outlier event affecting a few “canaries in the mine” to endemic proportions affecting more than 59% of practicing physicians.” With the arrival and persistence of the Covid-19 pandemic with its multiple surges and ongoing variants, healthcare providers have been taxed even more!
“You have suffered sorrow and humiliation. You have lost your wits and have gone astray and, fallen ill, you lose heart and cannot discover by which remedies to cure your own disease.” Prometheus Unbound
Hippocrates urges “cura te ipsum -PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF.”
“It is essential to shift from over-extend to over-flow” Y.Q.E.
I invite you to join me in a personal exploration of Physician Burnout. We will explore the distinguishing characteristics and contributing factors; our predisposing physician values; and the institutional and societal pressures. More importantly, we will begin an exploration in the processes of re-calibration and realigning to the living osteopathic principles more fully. This is the osteopathic way forward! Philosophical and practical approach Including practicums with self-help, mindfulness, and osteopathic treatment protocols.
THIS SERIES WILL INCLUDE VIDEO MODULES DESIGNED FOR SELF PACING and LIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSIONS TO INSURE EDUCATIONAL GOALS AND PERSONAL GROWTH.
What beta attendees had to say about the course – “Dr. Erskine’s guidance is expert and caring, and the group felt safe, open, and nurturing. This course was so helpful for my own growth and wellness, and for my caring meaningfully for patients.” Dr. Michelle V
“Dr. Yusuf Q Erskine is a gifted teacher and guide to self-awareness and health.” Dr. Bryan F.
A 19 HOURS C.M.E. COURSE, consisting of three parts to be completed over 5 weeks. IT’S TIME TO REGISTER NOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
COURSE SCHEDULE DETAILS
Part One- Introduction to Physician Burnout 5.25 hours
Session A: A Tuesday 6-8:30pm PDT
Module 2 self-study video 1.5 hrs
Live Q&A 6-7 pm PDT via Zoom
Part Two-“From Comprehension to a path of ascension” 8.5 hours
Module 3 self study video 1.25 hrs
Live Q&A 9-11:30 AM PDT via Zoom
Module 4 self study video 1 hr Intro to Emotional Intelligence
Module 5 self study video 1.5 hrs. E.I. and Mindfulness
Live Q&A 9-11:30 AM PDT via Zoom
Part Three- “Creating new paradigms and skill developments” 5.5 hrs
Module 6 self study video 1.75 hrs Philosophy, Quantum mechanics
Module 7 self study video 1 hr Skills, Trauma, PTSD, TRE
Live Q&A 9-11:45 AM PDT Quiz and Summary
Sponsored by Inspiring Osteopathy Seminars and NCAAO
TUITION FEES EARLY BIRD $499.00 REGULAR REGISTRATION $599.00
J. Yusuf Q. Erskine DO I may be reached at email: Yusuferskinedo@gmail.com
Course Instructor: J. Yusuf Q. Erskine DO is a family practice UCSF residency trained, AOBNMM neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist, AAHIVS credentialed HIV specialist, practicing in N. Ca. for 29 years. Internationally recognized as a Companion of Osteopathy, founder and facilitator of Inspiring Osteopathy